Leopard and other prints


Happy Monday beautiful ladies. How are you today? I am back with another fashion post and this time I am talking about prints and what's popular at the moment. You all know leopard print is THE trend at the moment but I have been loving other prints as well.

I recently received some new goodies from Rosegal and I wanted to write a post and show everyone what's new on the shops. It's mostly what I wore, tops edition and how I paired these items with my fave pair of jeans. I also have a beautiful wine colored dress* I wore last Friday and this color is giving me major autumn vibes. Purple, wine and plum colors are ideal for this time of the year.






I love jeans and I am wearing them at the office too, with heels and a chiffon blouse or shirt and a blazer. I wore this leopard print shirt today and because it's sheer, I wore a black tank top underneath.

We went out a lot last week with Tyrion, the weather is fine here at the moment, sunny and warm all day but in the afternoon it gets cold so we rush to get home. And with the clock change that happened on Sunday, it gets dark really early, at about 5.30 already.


I also love this blue floral long sleeve top* with high neck and ruffles at the front. It's elegant and chic and will also look great with a black pencil skirt and ankle boots. I have been wearing my jeans a lot lately but I want to start dressing up more so I plan to wear these two tops with pencil skirts and a pair of black trousers that I own but haven't worn much this year.



Shop my looks:


      Blue floral top*
          Purple dress *                             Leopard chiffon shirt*


Use code " RGjanedw4" for  $3 off $25; $6 off $50; $12 off $100

*I was given these items for free but all opinions are my own and 100% honest.

No comments