Two ways to wear a pleated skirt


Style is a personal thing. Trends change every 2-3 years and one can follow them religiously or not, but putting your own mark and attitude towards fashion is important, creating your own unique style.

I always loved fashion and dressing up, I loved putting outfits together to create something different each day and to put my own personal touch to my outfits.

Today I have to ways I love to wear my pleated skirts. Pleated skirts were so popular last year but they still are and I am not willing to hide them in my closet yet. They can be dressed up or down for every occasion, either it's for the office, a wedding or a formal event.



For the office
This is an outfit I mostly wear at work. I paired this lovely blue pleated skirt with this turtleneck black sweater. Because the skirt is in a metallic fabric and metallics are mostly worn at evening, I tried to 'mute it down' with the addition of a simple black turtleneck sweater to be office appropriate.






For the weekend
The second favourite way to wear a pleated skirt is with t-shirts and sneakers. This is more for the weekend and running errands outfit and the addition of sneakers makes it comfortable and relaxed. In this photo, I paired this outfit with a pair of black ballerinas, I have been wearing this pair a lot lately now that the weather started to change. 



Skull print t-shirt*           Silver pleated skirt*


Happy Friday my beautiful girls and happy weekend!!! We made it to Friday!!!



*I was given these items for free, but all opinions are my own and 100% honest.

No comments