Lovely rose products you need to add to your skincare routine


I have a thing for rose skincare products. Not only they smell amazing but using rose water or rose infused oil for skin has many benefits. Hydration, anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties, cleanses pores and maintain's skin's pH.
I wrote a post a while ago about how and when to use rose water in our skincare routine, you can find it here if you are interested to know more.

I rounded up five products I am currently using and loving and let's face it, the more I use them, the more I become addicted to their scent and amazingness on my skin.


Rosa Pretiosa Natural Rejuvenating Serum - a night firming serum that is rich in biologically active substances that restore skin, making it smoother and firmer and reduce the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines. This product comes in the form of an ampoule (10ml) and usually one ampoule is enough for 5-6 uses. 

The consistency of this serum is extremely light, feels like water and it is so refreshing when you apply it but after a few seconds, you feel a firming and tightening sensation.  I've seen results from the first use using this serum. My skin  feels smoother, firm and brighter and I bought another pack of this product already and save it for special occasions, when I want my skin to feel extra soft and bright.

(full review here)


Ikarov Rose Water - This lovely addition to my skincare routine revitalizes and calms my skin. I normally use a small quantity on a cotton pad and pad it on my face or leave the cotton pad for 10 minutes on my eyes to absorb all goodness and reduce puffiness. I also transferred half of this to a spray bottle to use during the day when I need to refresh it and also after my bath to restore hydration. (full review here)

Pixi Rose Tonic - I just started using some of the Pixi toners and I am really impressed. Rich in nutrients, this tonic normalises hydration levels and gently removes impurities to leave skin at its best. It’s also infused with elderflower to tone skin, minimise redness and to leave the complexion cool and calm.

Perfect used in the morning and night after cleansing, this is paraben-free, not tested on animals and suitable for all skin types, so you can welcome it to your routine, safe in the knowledge that it will do only good. It is perfect for sensitive skin, will reduce redness and will not cause irritation. (full review here)

Bulgarian Rose Essence - A few months ago, I went crazy and made a huge order from a korean shop. I bought like 30 sheet masks and also I picked some serums and essences I wanted to try. This essence comes in the form of a lightweight gel and I use it after toner. It offers hydration and prepares my skin for the next step and feels so refreshing. The scent is amazing and it's almost empty. Will definitely repurchase when I place another k-beauty order (soon!).


Balmkind lip balm - last but not least, this amazing lip balm I have been using in the last months. I won this lip balm on a giveaway hosted by the amazing Ashh (from MsTantrum blog).

It nourishes and softens my lips and it's a must product for winter. It doesn't feel sticky on the lips which is the most important thing when looking for lip balms and also, they recently released a new version with SPF which is amazing since our lips need protection from the damaging rays of the sun too.


Have you tried any of these products?

What are your fave rose products?

No comments