Halloween wishlist

Halloween is a special celebration but unfortunately, we don't celebrate it here in my country. We have a similar festival usually in February when we dress up and wear masks and funny costumes and go out to party.
But Halloween feels more special and I always look forward to it and I really enjoy reading posts from fellow bloggers on this day and get so excited to see what everyone is wearing and how they are spending their day. 

Today I have a wishlist of all things related to Halloween (usually my wishlists are all about fashion, trends and accessories but I thought I would do something different), from Rosegal, from costumes to clothes to home decor. 

Hope you find something you like and have you started getting ready for Halloween?


             Purple dress                     Spider web lace dress


Black corset dress                        Nun black dress
Black mask                   LED glow scary mask




Door decoration                         Witch hat


Priest costume                  Lace up neck top


Ghost door ornament                         Girl with beer costume



*This wishlist is in collaboration with Rosegal.
Use coupon RGjanedw4" for $3 off $25; $6 off $50; $12 off $100.

No comments