Why I love summer


Summer is here. And it's the most amazing season for me. It just makes me happy.


♥ I love that it gets dark after 8 pm, it's like the day has doubled and I have plenty of time to take a nap, run errands, blog, take photos etc.

♥ I love the temperature. I don't mind being hot, it's the cold that I can't get used to.

♥ I love summer fruits. Watermelon, strawberries, pineapple, grapes, cherries.

♥ I love my summer wardrobe. Lightweight dresses, florals, prints, shorts and sandals. It's so easy to get dressed in summer!



I love summer accessories. Shell necklaces, hair bands, pearl clips and scarves.

♥ I love the beach. Relaxing with a cocktail in my hand, listening to the sound of the waves and watching the endless blue. Heaven!

♥ I love barbeques with friends. It's so nice to get together at the weekends, eat, drink and play games. So fun!

♥ I love a glass of fresh homemade lemonade from my mum, she is an expert and she always treats us!

♥ I love ice cream! My favorite flavors are chocolate (of course!), cherry, blueberry and lemon. Yummy!

♥ I love vacation!! Summer vacation!!

Do you love summer as much as I do?





Shop my outfits






*I was gifted these clothing items from Blooming Jelly but all opinions are my own and 100% honest.
30% OFF Entire Site, Use Code:Yiota30
Expires 31th, July 2019

No comments