I Heart Revolution Praline Chocolate Palette


The palette to die for!!

I ordered this gorgeous palette from Revolution and I am in love! I am a fan of the Revolution palettes; they are affordable and the quality is great! Apart from the packaging that is unique and fun, this palette has five beautiful shades. The packaging is exactly the same as the other Chocolate palettes in a combination of a light pink and cream color.




This palette features five large pans and I love that every shade has its own name.

Temper - a bronzer in a cool shade, ideal for medium to medium/dark skin tones. It looks so dark in the pan and looks like it will be difficult to work with but it actually blends well.

Ripple - a peachy pink baked blusher. I love baked blushes, I used for years the Milani Berry Amore Baked Blush and it was my go to blush for months. Pigmentation is not the best but you get to build it as much as you want. 

Bon Bon - a peachy/gold shimmer highlighter. 

Praline - a warm copper/gold toned highlighter. I really love this shade, it perfomes amazingly and the swatch is fantastic. I will also use this shade as an eyeshadow to add some glow to my eyelids. Can't wait to try it!

Fondant - an icy white shimmer highlighter



Pigmentation is great, Praline is the most pigmented from all five shades. The palette comes with a full sized mirror which is amazing for traveling and makes it easier to use.

I love this palette and all shades work nicely for my medium tone skin, it's a great palette that I will use a lot!!

Have you tried it?


No comments