Long weekend - what I wore


Bank holidays and long weekends are the best thing ever. We get a dull and boring Monday off, which makes it the best Monday ever and extends our weekend and also, shortens the week after, which is the best feeling and one step closer to the next weekend.




Floral and tropical prints have filled my wardrobe and since we moved to my hometown last month (a post is coming on this topic), I had more time to do some spring cleaning and also re-arrange my fave dresses and wear them more often during the weekends.

I wore this beautiful Blue ruffle floral dress* last Saturday when we went out for drinks. The print is so pretty, it has brown and white flowers all over it and the material is light and comfortable, it is exactly what you need when the temperature is high (yes, the temperature is high at night too so comfortable clothes are a must).




On Sunday, I wore this tropical print top* with a pair of light denim shorts, I seem to live in shorts lately apart from comfortable and airy dresses and this pair is ideal for the warm days. This tropical print top can be dressed up or down and using the right accessories it can be also worn at night.

I picked two pairs of earrings since I love them so much, the first pair of a pom pom style*. I chose white because it looks great with everything and I paired it with both dress and top mentioned above. The next pair is this lovely pair of silver disk drop earrings, I love the retro and old fashioned vibe they have and they look awesome on. These earrings are also available in gold. 

Happy Monday and I wish you a happy start of the week.





*I was gifted these items from Zaful but all opinions are my own and 100% honest.

No comments