What I wore - weekend edition


Hello my beautiful girls!! Happy Hump Day!! How are we all?

I am back with another post this week, last week was busy and stressful with all my wedding preparations and every single afternoon was full of appointments and meetings, but I finally booked everything (I think!).

I visited my hometown on Friday to meet with the florist (we are getting married in my hometown, near the beach) and we made some final arrangements regarding what colours we are going to use and what flowers are available in September.

And after a busy week, I wanted to relax and spend my weekend away from everything and just do nothing. It was a beautiful (dare I say summery weekend?) sunny and warm weather and I wore flat sandals for the first time. Yes, you read that right! The sun was shining and since we spent many hours outside, extra sunscreen was needed since I felt the sun 'burning' my skin.




In the afternoon, ice cream and pancakes were involved and also relaxing and watching (the right word is re-watching) some of my favourite movies. My fiance didn't want to join me watch together the movies I picked, they were too 'girly' for him (or at least this is what he said) and he watched two other movies that met his preferences.

My picks were the Pride and Prejudice, the one with Keira Knightley, Matthew Macfadyen and Rosamund Pike (2005). I love this film so much, I watch it once or twice per month, the plot is just amazing, Jane Austen fans reunite!!



I also watched Friends with Benefits with Justin Timberlake and Mila Kunis. It is a story about relationships and how these two are fed up with their past relationships and take their friendship to the next level without commitments. Of course, this works at the beginning and they are having a lovely time but feelings come in the way and they fell in love.

Last but not least, the Notebook. How cheesy.







How did you spent your weekend? Did you do anything exciting or just relax and watched movies like me?




Items I wore over the weekend:

 Floral top*                     Pink sunglasses*                   Brown backpack*

Black pants*          Polka dot blouse*    




*This post in in collaboration with Zaful.


No comments