Lips & cheeks: what I used last week


Hello everyone, how are you today? I am back with a new post that includes a fave subject and that is lipsticks.
Lipsticks make me happy, I wear a different one every day and these are the five lipsticks I wore last week and also the only blush palette I used in my morning makeup routine.



Monday
I talked about this lipgloss a while ago in my Three from Essence post. The Essence Shine Shine Shine Wet Look Lipgloss Red Carpet Scarlet is a beautiful rich red shade that in my opinion, is a must product to have. It is rich, pigmented and doesn't feel sticky on the lips. I am so in love with this lipgloss, Essence has nailed it with this one.

Tuesday
Staying withing the Essence family and wearing the same product but in different shade. I didn't do a proper makeup look on Tuesday and this lipgloss was ideal for a minimal look, it gave some gloss and definition to my lips.


Wednesday
Back to a red shade for Wednesday. I chose the W7 Mattenificent lipstick in Teddy Bear, a beautiful red that I have been wearing a lot in winter and it's one of those red shades that looks incredible on everyone.


Thursday
Today I wore the Bellapierre Cosmetics Kiss Proof Lip Creme I received in the Look Fantastic November box and even though it's a beautiful pink nude shade, it's the most uncomfortable lipstick to wear. This is not the first time I wore it, but today I couldn't stand it on my lips, I applied it before leaving the house and by the time I arrived to the office and made coffee, I needed this lipstick to be nowhere near my lips. So I removed it, which was not easy, it requires an oil based remover.

Friday
I left my fave for Friday, the Maybelline Vivid Matte Liquid lipstick in Berry Boost. It's a gorgeous fucshia shade, it glides nicely on the lips and feels extremely comfortable. The result is a rich and intense colour! Love it!!



The only face palette I used (and tested) was the Technic Face Fix Trio palette. It features a bronzer, a blush and a highlighter. The shades are nicely pigmented and can build them as much as you want. The bronzer is matte and the other two shades are shimmery and blended together they give a beautiful glow on the cheeks.


Have you tried any of these products?

What lipsticks are you using at the moment?



No comments