Essence Colour Boost Vinylicious Liquid Lipsticks


Good morning babes!!! I am back with guess what? A new beauty post!

I haven't done one in ages and today I would like to share with you two amazing liquid lipsticks I discovered lately from Essence, the Essence Colour Boost Vinylicious Liquid Lipsticks.



I went shopping the other day and Essence had some amazing offers and discounts and who can say no to offers? Not me!! I picked a couple of lipsticks, a mascara and a blush, I will discuss all these in another post soon.

These liquid lipsticks come in a plastic tube and the applicator is nice, makes the application so easy, you can apply it without looking at a mirror!! These are creamy and they have a beautiful texture, they glide nicely on the lips and offer a great color with just one application.

The most amazing thing about these lipsticks is the finish, it gives a fantastic glossy finish and a beautiful shine! It doesn't stay on the lips for hours and it transfers to everything, food, drink etc so you need to re-apply it during the day or after a meal. It's a lovely lipstick, the formula is amazing and I don't mind carrying with me and re-apply it after it goes away.

I picked shades 08 I'll make you blush which is a beautiful plum shade and shade 04 Woody Rosy which is a fab nude shade, I have been wearing this shade a lot these days.

Have you tried these lipsticks? What have you been loving lately from Essence? Anything new I need to try?




No comments