Summer Lipsticks - My Picks


Summer is here and in this post I am sharing with you the lipsticks I have been wearing in rotation. Bright pink shades, reds, a soft pink shade, mostly pinks.

Here are my picks for the summer months:


Loreal Glamatte Intense Matte Gloss - I have been wearing these two shades a lot, Cherry Pop is a beautiful intense pink and Coral Denimista is a gorgeous orangey coral.

These lip glosses are moisturizing, don't dry the lips, are creamy and soft on application and have a matte longlasting formula. The applicator makes it so easy to use and the formula is buildable.



The Colourpop Lippie Stix have probably the best formula I have ever tried. These are super affordable and their website has the best deals, I remember when I ordered a couple of these, I was given more for free with my purchase, Jenneration X was one of them. It's a lovely orangey shade, didn't think it will suit me but I love it. 

Bossy is a beautiful matte red shade that can be worn in all seasons, it's a true red shade that will look good in everyone.


Rimmel Kate Moss Lipstick in shade 36 is a beautiful fuchsia pink shade. The colour is gorgeous and intense, vibrant and rich and you get that richness from the first swipe. The formula of this lipstick is very creamy and promises to last up to 8 hours but unfortunately it doesn't stay for that long. It feels so nice on the lips and does not dry them at all.

Last but not least, the Technic Bare lipstick. This is a light pink shade with a creamy formula, enriched with Vitamin E that glides beautifully on the lips. Pigmentation is good, I apply more than 2 swipes in order to make it more intense since it is such a pretty pink colour.


Have you tried any of these lipsticks? What shades are you using this season?




No comments