Floral dresses


I will start this post with a cliche phrase but it's true, how is it already July and why this year is going so fast? I feel like it was yesterday when it was Christmas, then Easter came and gone and now it's already July and summer will be over soon. Omg, 2019 is going too fast.


We are spending our weekends exploring different places and beaches every time we are out, don't get me wrong, I love this place and I am so lucky to live in this beautiful island, but I need a 3 month vacation somewhere exotic and away from everything. 

I feel tired. I am tired. I need to go somewhere and do nothing but just relax, have cocktails and stare at the beautiful blue of the ocean. Can I do that for as long as I live?


Now let's talk about these two lovely dresses I was kindly sent from Shein. I love floral prints and these pieces are ideal for vacation, they are comfortable and stylish, can be worn from day to night and can be dressed up or down with the right accessories. 





Hope you are having a lovely Friday morning, I am currently at the office dreaming of cocktails and endless hours at the beach. TGIF!!!


Shop these dresses


Blue floral dress*                          Black floral dress*



 Use coupon Q3yiota15            
for extra 15% off any purchase
(Valid from July 1st until September 30th, 2019)

No comments