I hate snakes but I love snake print clothes


I always had a fear of snakes. From the first time that I saw one when I was a little kid at our back yard, my fear grew bigger and bigger.

There is something about them that makes me anxious. But I can't say that I don't like snake print clothes. I do. I love animal printed clothes and if you are a regular reader here, you might have noticed that from the regular fashion posts that include mostly animal print clothes.




I received this lovely green snake print dress* from SheIn and I am in love. Perfect length to wear at the office with black pumps and a black blazer and ideal for the weekend with sneakers and a denim jacket. See? I created two outfits in less than 2 seconds and I can give you 10 more different ways to wear it. The material is soft and comfy and the print is unique and beautiful.




My friend Stephanie is wearing this pretty scarf print top*. A special print featuring two different animal prints (black/brown and white/brown/grey). The material is airy and comfortable and she loves it!!! Pairs nicely with jeans and can be also worn with black trousers and high heels for a night out. I wish I got one too, it's so pretty and unique!!

Hope you are having an awesome Sunday and I will see you soon!!!

We will go out and enjoy the sunshine, hope it lasts!!!

Kisses!!




*PR products
Use coupon Q1panayiotava15 for your purchases from SheIn
the coupon is about Extra 15% off any purchase with USD dollars
 (valid from Jan 1st,2019 to April 1st, 2019)


No comments