What I wore - weekend mode


Hello everyone!! Happy Sunday!!

It's December 16th today and only a few days until Christmas!!



Who's excited? I am!! Christmas is a beautiful season, everything is magical! The xmas decorations, fairy lights everywhere, candles, everything is so pretty this time of the year.

Today I have two outfits I wore yesterday and this morning when we went to the church with family. And it's another 'animal print lover' post, I recently received these two pieces from Zaful and I have been obsessing over, especially the long snake print skirt.

This snake print skirt* was the perfect choice for church today. It has a slit in the middle and buttons at the front and looks so classy and elegant. 



I wore the snake print mini dress* yesterday when we went out for coffee to meet our friends that we haven't seen in a long time. I paired it with a faux fur vest and black ankle boots. 

I sized up on this one, I ordered large since I was considered about the length of the dress, I don't like to wear mini dresses this time of the year and sizing up has given me a few more inches and also, it feels more comfortable.






No comments