Products that have the most amazing scent


When purchasing new products, there are a lot of factors that contribute to my decisions. First of all the great reviews. I always read about a product on other blogs and websites and make my reasearch on how it works and the results it gives before purchasing it.

Second, a great scent. Who doesn't love products that smell amazing? You can find me at the supermarket aisle (at the bath and beauty products) opening and sniffing each single product before deciding which one to get.


Molton Brown Gingerlily Body Wash - Omg this body wash smells heavenly. I haven't used it yet, I am saving it for a special night or for when I am feeling like pampering myself. It smells sweet and spicy with the top notes of ginger oil, spicy cedarwood and with white lily extracts. Love it!


Pixi Rose Tonic - I wrote a review on the Pixi Rose Tonic a while ago (review here) and how much I love this product. It is a refreshing toner that hydrates the skin and perfect to use during the day when skin feels dry and tired. It has a lovely rose scent which I adore and I am so happy I picked this one to try, will definitely re-purchase when I run out.

Rose Petal Luxury Hand Cream - a luxurious hand cream that I always keep in my handbag. It contains natural shea butter to intensely moisturise, nourish and soothe the hands leaving them beautifully soft, healthy and delicately scented.


Tony Moly Tok Tok Orange Sleeping Pack - the most luxurious orange scent, I am not a fan of intense scents in face products but this one is something else. It is a lovely lightweight sleeping mask that I use twice a week and refreshes and hydrates my skin. It comes with a small spatula that makes it easier to use and apply. Totally recommend trying this if you have dry skin.

Do you love products with lovely and unique scents? What are your favorites?



No comments