My love for maxi dresses


Hello my lovely ladies! Today I have two looks I wear a lot these days and I am talking about maxi dresses. They are comfortable, stylish and in my case, maxi dresses are perfect to wear on days when you forgot to shave your legs the night before and you cannot go out wearing a mini dress (don't judge me!).

Maxi dresses are a hot trend every summer. They are easy to style, comfortable to wear and perfect for lazy days; you pop on a maxi dress and you immediately look like you made an effort to dress up. You can wear them in so many occasions - the office, on holidays, to a wedding or a formal event, to a cocktail party or on Sundays when you go out to get ice cream and enjoy a relaxed day.

Even though I am short (1.59m) and midi or short dresses look more flattering on me, there is something more elegant and luxurious about maxi dresses. Is it the fact that maxi dresses have more fabric and look more flowy, airy and relaxed? Maybe. But I have been wearing and styling them with my favourite gold wedges and when I wear them, I look taller than 1.59. So yes, I love them.



I received this maxi blue see-through dress* that it's supposed to be a beach cover up, but I intent to wear it with jeans and a white tank top underneath. I think it is more stylish to wear it this way and again, look how tall I am! The material is thin and airy and great to wear on holidays. You can find more dresses from the Rosegal pink casual dress spring 2017 Promotion.



I also received this beautiful maxi dress* two weeks ago and I already worn it twice. I love the yellow mustard color and floral print and even though it looks shorter on the model in the description, it is exactly below my ankles on me.  I chose this mustard colour dress since I don't own one like it and it's really nice for spring and summer.
There are many to choose from the Zaful beach maxi dress Summer 2017 Promotion if you love maxi dresses, just make sure you measure yourself before ordering. I ordered this dress in Medium.

Do you wear maxi dresses?? 


*These products were sent to me for free but all opinions are my own and 100% honest.

No comments