Pixi skincare products* - what you need to try


(*gifted products)
Thanks to Pixi PR packages I have been receiving lately, I had the chance to try some amazing products and I would love to recommend and show what I have been using and loving lately.



Pixi DetoxifEYE eye patches* - I have been using these eye patches regularly and my under eye skin feels refreshed and hydrated. These are infused with cucumber and gold to help soothe, nourish and fortify and also hyaluronic acid and caffeine that help smooth and depuff skin, aiding in reducing dark circles. Best thing is that these eye patches come with a spatula to lift and separate each patch. 

Tip: put these patches to the fridge for extra cooling effect!


Pixi Rose Tonic* (full review here) - rich in nutrients, this tonic is a rose hydrosol based toner that hydrates the skin, hydrates and gently removes impurities to leave skin at its best. It’s also infused with elderflower to tone skin, minimize redness and to leave the complexion cool and calm.

Perfect used in the morning and night after cleansing, this is paraben-free, not tested on animals and suitable for all skin types, so you can welcome it to your routine, safe in the knowledge that it will do only good. It is perfect for sensitive skin, will reduce redness and will not cause irritation.


Pixi Glow Glycolic Boost mask* - a lovely mask that brightens and gives skin a beautiful natural glow. 

With glycolic acid that brightens skin and herbal extracts help to improve and maintain skin health, promoting more luminous skin. My skin looks less tired and less dull after 15 minutes of using this mask. Will buy more!


Pixi Rose Cream Cleanser* - a gentle rose scented cleanser that effectively cleanses, nourishes and softens skin. I use this when I don't have makeup on, this is not a makeup remover but a great basic cleanser that can be used in the morning or evening. 

The cream that comes out of the tube is thick but it rinses out nicely without leaving any residues. If this cleanser had a rose scent, it would be my favourite cleanser, but it doesn't have any scent at all.


Pixi Rose Caviar Essence* - probably the most amazing product I used from Pixi skincare apart from the Glow Tonic which is my ultimate #1 product. The concentrated flower oils suspended in a weightless serum-essence and melt onto skin. This essence delivers fresh botanicals to nourish and hydrate, restoring skin's brightness for immediate and long term radiance. I use this essence after cleansing and my skin drinks it up in a few seconds. It has an amazing rose scent that I absolutely love and I wish I could find a body cream that has the same scent, I would loooove to apply a cream all over my body and smell like roses all day!!

Pixi Glow Mud Mask* - a 15 minute facial in a tube! This is a mud mask that fights breakouts while giving an energizing boost to the complexion, draws out oils and impurities and clarifies and brightens skin.


Pixi Rose Oil Blend* - this oil blend is infused with a powerful complex of youth-boosting oils to enhance elasticity and leave your skin luminous. Rejuvenating and regenerative, this cocktail of sweet almond, rosehip, jojoba, pomegranate seed and rose geranium oils smells delectable – and deep-conditions the complexion. 

The formula of this oil is rich and thick and can be heavy for oily skins that's why I use this twice a week at my night time skincare routine. It can be also used with your favorite moisturizing cream, just add 2 drops in it for the most luxurious sensation.


Have you tried any of these amazing products from Pixi? Which one is your favorite?


*pr products

No comments