New products from Pixi

(gifted pr products)

Pixi does the best pr packages and another gorgeous one arrived in my doorstep the other day. Pixi has released two new skincare lines in the last months, the Vitamin C range and the Glow range.
I have been using some Pixi skincare products before receiving pr mail, of course I used the Glow Tonic that everyone raved about and I wanted to see what the fuss what all about and also the Rose Tonic, a beautiful tonic that refreshes skin and restores hydration.


Pixi Glow Tonic* - there is no need to introduce this amazing product since I am sure all of you must have tried it by now. I am on my second bottle and now I received this mini bottle that is ideal for traveling. The Pixi Glow Tonic is enriched with 5% glycolic acid that gently wipes away impurities and cleanses pores while aloe vera soothes and hydrates the skin. Thus is a multi-award winning product and beauty editors and beauty bloggers swear by it!



Pixi on the Glow Stick* - a face, body, lips and hair moisturizer formulated with a unique mix of Vitamin D2, gentle acids & vitamins to protect, treat and increase moisture level immediately and in long term. This glow stick has ginseng that revitalizes and balances and also glycolic acid that moisturizes and renews skin.

I haven't tried a moisturizing stick before and I gave this a try as soon as I received it. It gives an amazing glow to the skin and I will be wearing this a lot especially when I am on vacation since the size of it is travel friendly.



Glow Tonic Cleansing Gel* - This hydrating cleansing gel removes impurities without stripping the skin of essential moisture. With a unique blend containing glycolic acid, horse chestnut extract, aloe and ginseng, it helps refine and brighten complexion leaving skin energized and smooth. This cleansing gel does exactly what the Glow Tonic does when washing your face. It deep cleanses pores and draws out impurities and dirt leaving skin soft and smooth. Love it!


Pixi Phenomenal Gel* - this is a gel moisturizer that was created for use after cleansing. It's purpose is to restore moisture, balance skin, and neutralize pH levels. It contains a host of very moisturizing ingredients that act to restore hydration to skin very quickly after cleansing. My skin tends to feel dry after cleansing sometimes so this one would be perfect. Can't wait to try it!


Pixi Glow Tonic Serum* - a lightweight serum that gently exfoliates, hydrates and nourishes skin and restores radiance. I have been loving all products from the Glow range and I know my skin will love this one. 



Have you tried any of these products? Which one is your favorite?



*pr products

No comments