Look Fantastic Beauty Box - April 2018


After the amazing March box I received last month, my excitement was huge as I was expecting an excellent box for this month too and I haven't read any spoilers to what this box contains.

This box is late again, I received it on Friday and it's the end of the month. I don't know what is going on with Look Fantastic team but they were late again since they were facing some problems, that's what they told me when I made contact with them but whatever, I am not going to complain on their service again and you all know that I cancelled my annual subscription a few months ago but I will be receiving these boxes until August.


First of all, the design of the box. Not great and boring in comparison to the previous box which had the most amazing design (here). A plain green colour with the Look Fantastic logo on it. What?

Not impressed with the design so let's move on to the content.


The products included in the Look Fantastic April2018 box:

GlamGlow Supermud Cleansing Treatment - A brand I have been wanting to try for ages. This is a mask created to help problematic skin and blemishes and help unclog pores and reveal clean skin. This is totally for me, I have large and clogged pores and I love products that deep cleanse my skin.

NUXE Creme Fraiche de Beaute - This comforting moisturiser melts into the skin, soothes and protects it for 48 hours against damaging pollution and leaves a fresh and plump appearance. 

Nip + Fab Glycolic Fix Daily Cleansing Pads - 10 pads to refine complexion and leave skin with a soft, smooth and brighter-looking appearance.

Infused with a cocktail of exfoliating Glycolic Acid (2.8%) and Witch Hazel, the resurfacing pads gently slough away dead skin cells whilst toning to promote a smooth, radiant-looking visage. Deeply cleansing and moisturising, the re-texturising pads also contain a blend of Hyaluronic Acid and calming Blue Daisy for plump, moisturised results. Expect smoother, renewed and younger-looking skin.


PUR Fully Charged Magnetic Mascara - Magnetic mascara? Wow, I haven't heard of such a thing before. It has a "magnetic" polymer matrix that wraps a positively charged elastic veil around each lash to instantly lift, separate and define each lash for long-lasting performance.

Dr. Botanicals Vegan Bergamot & Poppy Seed Exfoliating Body Bar - this exfoliating bar with Black Poppy Seeds will gently exfoliate your skin while Shea butter moisturises and fresh citrus aroma will work on uplifting your mood. It gives a refreshing cleansing for face, body and hands, it cleanses and hydrates and gently exfoliates skin. It has a wonderful citrus aroma that I noticed as soon as I opened the box. Smells so good!

Emma Hardie Moringa Cleansing Balm - I haven't tried many cleansing balms so this one comes in perfect timing, a new sample is always welcome. It removes impurities, revitalizes dull skin and leaves a hydrated and brighter face. I would love to know if you tried this one before and what your are your thoughts on it, I don't remember reading a review on this cleansing balm before.




I am actually pleased with these products, I have been wanting to try the GlamGlow masks for ages and also I am putting Emma Hardie cleansing balm to the test as soon as possible.

Have you received yours? What you think?

I wish you a happy Sunday and I will see you soon!




No comments