The dresses you need in your closet


February is here and we are one step closer to spring. And you know how much I love dresses and I am getting excited only by thinking that soon I will be wearing them again. It's time to 'throw away' sweaters, coats, scarves and boots and bring out our lovely and comfortable dresses.
Today I have a special post, the dresses you need to add to your wardrobe for spring 2018. Mind you that I have already started preparing and placing a couple of orders for new items to arrive soon. 



Polka dot printed clothes are back this year and I remember wearing this trend back in high school. I found a really old skirt my mum sewed for me when I was 15 and I threw it away, didn't like it at all. Who knew that this year this trend would be so popular and I would love it again?






My love for floral dresses has been expressed multiple times here on my blog. Floral dresses are feminine, cute and romantic and this blue maxi floral dress is a must have for spring.







This trend is here to stay and checked clothes don't need to be black and white. Choose a yellow or a red checked dress and if it has ruffles like this one, then it's two trends in one dress!






Pleated skirts and dresses have been quite popular this winter (I bought 2!) and I would also love to add this dress to my wardrobe. The yellow colour and the pleated detail are a beautiful combo.



This dress is one that you fell in love with it as soon as you lay eyes on it. The colour, the crochet detail and the mesh sleeves, everything about it is so beautiful and has that romantic vibe that every girl needs in their collection of dresses.







Red is a colour I didn't love until recently, I prefered pink colour instead but I picked a couple of red clothing items in winter and it's such a lovely colour for all seasons. A red dress is a must have for sure!




Do you love dresses as much as I do?? What are you planning on purchasing for spring 2018?



*This post is in collaboration with Zaful.

No comments