Look Fantastic February 2018 Beauty Box





The Look Fantastic February 2018 Beauty Box is here and even though I cancelled my annual subscription due to some problems I had with shipping, customer service and contents of the box, I will be getting boxes until August 2018 and will be posting their contents here.

While opening the February box the first thought that came to my mind was: where is my pink/red lipstick for Valentine's day? 


It's February people, the month that we celebrate love and pink and red hearts and decoration are everywhere, so I would expect a red or pink lipstick appropriate for Valentine's day but again, this box is filled with only skincare products (samples) and one highlighter (for makeup). 

The only thing that 'screams' Valentine's day is the red box that I have to admit, I really really really love. But I think Look Fantastic pays extra attention to their boxes and how to design and decorate them etc, it would be great if they focus on their products and content instead and not repeating products and brands. Receiving a beauty box that looks like this (awesome!) you would expect to discover great products inside if you know what I mean.

A lovely idea would be if they filled this box with products you need for your Valentine's day makeup: lipstick, blush, mascara, eyeliner? Or heart shaped chocolate or even heart shaped cutouts? I am hopeless romantic and this box could be much better. 




This month's box has a value of £82 so I don't think it would be difficult to remove a couple of skincare products and add some makeup, it would be much better! 

The Look Fantastic February 2018 box:

Trifle Cosmetics Sublime Lip Scrub in Sugar Pear - I haven't used a lip scrub in ages so this will be added to my routine asap.

Dr. PawPaw Original Multipurpose Clear Balm - I haven't tried anything from this brand so I am excited to use this clear balm. I love multipurpose products that can be used on nails, cuticles, lips and dry skin.

Caudalie Vinosource SOS Serum – 10 ml - I tried an eye cream in the past from Caudalie and it worked great, can't wait to use this serum too.

Bellapierre Shimmer Roll Champagne - this is a product that can be used as a highlighter or eyeshadow. It comes in a rollertube (somehow old fashioned) and as much as I tried searching for it on the Look Fantastic website, I couldn't find it. Despite the fact that Look Fantastic says that you can purchase all products on their website, this is nowhere to be found. Strange?

ELEMIS Pro-Collagen Marine Cream – a rich anti-wrinkle cream that promises to reduce wrinkles and improve skin's firmness.

Filorga Meso Mask - a mask that can be used for 15-30 minutes or as a sleep mask to reduce wrinkles and reveal radiant and fresh skin.




So these are the products I received in the latest box, I will be trying every single product but I feel that this box doesn't give me the wow factor like it used to several months ago.

Did you receive your box? What do you think of these products?


No comments