It's a haul - new products


Happy Thursday everyone!! Are you excited for the weekend? Do you have any plans or are you getting ready for your summer vacation?? I am visiting my parents for the weekend, I plan to travel to my hometown tomorrow as soon as I finish work, my hometown is 5 minutes from the beach so spending time in the sun and relaxing will be my only plans this weekend. Life is better at the beach right?

For today's post, I have some new arrivals/purchases that I made recently. 


Benton Snail Bee Content Essence - this is a product that I read a ton of reviews for it when everyone started testing and trying korean skincare products. And who am I to say no to another korean skincare product? This product contains 90% snail extract and bee venom instead of water. 

Powerful ingredients such as snail mucin and bee venom help to heal scars, brighten skin tone, and maintain hydration throughout the day. It is a gel-like essence, fragrance free and it has anti-acne and anti-ageing properties, it moisturizes the skin well and has brightening/whitening effect.

I have high hopes for this product since I see this one all over instagram on people's daily skincare routine posts, so I will come back with a full review on it as soon as I see (or not) some results.


Garnier Micellar Cleansing Gel - another popular product these days is the Garnier Micellar Cleansing Gel. I tried many bottles of the Garnier Micellar Water and it's one of the best I tried but I never heard about a Micellar Cleansing Gel so I am curious to see how it works. It removes makeup, cleanses and soothes the skin without leaving it dry or tight.


 Nugg Face Masks* - funny story this one. My fiance went to a drugstore to get some medicine and there was a promotion stand for these masks. He was clearly not interested in them but the girl approached him and told him if he would like to buy some for the girl in his life. He replied to her that his fiancee (me!) is a beauty blogger and she was so excited to hear that, she gave him 2 masks for me to try! 

I've seen these masks before on blogs but I didn't know we had them here so I am so glad I get to try these since I love face masks. I got a Deep Cleansing Face Mask* with cucumber extract and jojoba oil and a Hydrating Face Mask* with camellia seed oil and spirulina extracts. 


W7 It's Brown Mascara - it's been a really long time since I owned a brown mascara. I love the softer look it gives in comparison with the black mascara and in summer with lighter makeup and less products on the face, a brown mascara gives a softer, more natural look.

Technic Mega Lash Mascara - I had to throw away a few old mascaras the other day that were dry so I thought I would give this a try. It is a black mascara that promises to give intense lashes, the formula is buildable and the large brush distributes the liquid evenly and gives volume and length. I will post a review on both mascaras as soon as I tried and tell you if I like them or not.



Night Glow - W7 Liquid Highlighter & Illuminator - yeah, I did it again! Another highlighter in my collection, as if I didn't have enough highlighters already, but I couldn't resist since this is gorgeous. This liquid highlighter comes in a bottle and looks like nail polish and it is supposed to be a dupe for Benefit's High Beam Highlighter. I have already worn this three times and I love how easy it is to apply.


So these are the products I bought and did you notice that there are no lipsticks in this haul?? What is happening to me?? I did purchase a couple of metallic shades but I am saving them to do a detailed post as soon as I try them.


Hope you are having an awesome day guys and I will see you soon! xx



*I was given these products for free but all opinions are my own and 100% honest.

No comments