The Christmas Tag


I know it's a little early for a Christmas Tag and all that jazz (then again, is it really early, I mean Christmas is less than a month) but I am so excited that so this post is just perfect for today, the first day of December!

I thought it will be fun to do a Christmas Tag post, I love these posts but I haven't done one for Christmas so here it is. Feel free to tag yourself and do one as well!

1) What is your favourite Christmas movie?
It is really difficult to choose one, there are so many favorites but if I have to choose one it would be Elf! I love this movie so much, I would watch it every week. Other favorites include The Santa Clause, The Polar Express and of course, Home Alone

2) Do you open your presents on Christmas Eve or Christmas morning?
We had the tradition of opening our presents in the morning of Christmas day since we were kids. I remember how excited me and my brother were when we were little, we would woke up, head to the living room with our pj's and find our presents underneath the Christmas tree.

3) What is your favorite Christmas memory?
Putting the Christmas decoration and decorating the Christmas tree while listening to Christmas songs. 


4) Favorite festive food?
Turkey and roast potatoes. And chocolate. And chocolate cake. And hot chocolate!!!

5) Favorite Christmas scent?
Orange and cinnamon. I love these two scents together and they always remind me of Christmas.

6) Do you have any Christmas Eve traditions?
Nothing special, watch Christmas movies, play games, eat a lovely dinner and drink liqueur like Baileys or Tia Maria.

7) What tops your tree?
Every wear, I buy a new shiny glittery star to put on top of the tree, this year it is a beautiful silver star.

8) As a kid what was the one (crazy, wild, extravagant) gift you always asked for but never received?
I don't think there is one thing I asked and didn't receive, my parents always made sure they would get us what we wanted (someone was good throughout the year haha!).

9) What is the best part about Christmas for you?
Spending time with my family and friends, play games, watch Christmas movies and of course, eating!!!

Feel free to tag yourself and do this tag, I would love to read your answers! I hope you have a lovely day! 

29 comments

  1. this post is so cute i love it! the grinch is my favourite christmas film though!
    jen / velvet spring xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post! I love elf and the polar express too :)

    Lotte | www.lottebeautybox.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting post, my favorite christmas movie is also home alone.

    xx
    www.thestylefanatic.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am pretty much the same :) The most wonderful time <3

    Carmelatte

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute idea- love the Christmas tag! :)

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete
  6. such a cute post!! xoxo
    tallulah-rose-blogs.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely post! And no its not too early for a Christmas tag!
    Hope you have a great day!

    Vanessa x | www.springlilies.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great post! :)

    www.sophiaston.de

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a nice post to get into the Holiday mood! I've always opened presents on Christmas morning as well!
    http://carolinapage.eu

    ReplyDelete
  10. Orange & cinnamon sounds like a great combination. I'll definitely have to try that. I love all holiday scents. :]


    // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is a lovely tag! I love your answers. It's always interesting to see other's traditions. :) I think I'll borrow your question if you don't mind.

    Michelle Morchella

    ReplyDelete
  12. love the tag! I love how yo just love chocolate - same. haha, it so good! So many things I love about this time of year, but watching my son come in and be completely overwhelmed is my favourite bit :)

    Erin || MakeErinOver || Happy Blogmas!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Elf is my favorite too! I don't know anyone who opens gifts on Christmas Eve.

    www.beautyfromkatie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh very lovely Tag super cute
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is a great little post, Yiota! I love Christmas for spending time with family and friends as well. Creating memories is much more important than simply exchanging gifts (although that is fun as well!)

    Lindsey Elyse | lindseyginge

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such a cute post! Christmas really is the best time of the year, isn't it?!
    x Emily
    http://shedoes.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  17. I just watched elf today probably for the 100th time now lol. It never gets old.
    Great tag.
    Simera |Beautetude

    ReplyDelete
  18. Such an awesome post! I love playing Christmas songs and decorating the tree
    Dora
    http://www.adropofindigo.com/

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love everything about Christmas and I enjoyed reading your post from beginning to end.

    www.busyandfab.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. This post really got me in the Christmas spirit!! One of my favourite movies during the holidays is also The Polar Express. And it's never too early for a Christmas tag :) Have a great weekend!

    xo, Esther

    http://bubblesther.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. I just bought Elf on Bluray as it's my favourite Christmas film!

    http://fourcatsplusus.co.uk - Amy

    ReplyDelete
  22. This is such a great post Yiota and it's got me sooooo in the Christmas spirit now haha! We are going to pick up our Christmas Tree tomorrow so I am excited to get festive!! Think I might need to put Elf on while we're decorating!! Have a lovely weekend!! xx

    Tash
    natashatodd.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  23. What's funny is that even though I've never had a cold christmas and it's always 20 degrees + where I live, hot chocolate is my favourite too
    Kathy x
    Alongcamekathy

    ReplyDelete
  24. I love your answer to #4, minus the Turkey as I'm a vegetarian, but chocolate all the time, yay! And yes to shiny glittery star for the XMAS tree.

    Ann-Marie | http://facetocurls.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. oh, this made me feel so christmassy right now! Everyone is raving about Elf being the best Christmas movie and yet I haven´t seen a bit of it. That´s definitely on top of my to-do list this year! Also I love that you have a new star on top of your tree every year! My mom always put a Santa hat on ours which is something unique but sometimes I´d just love a glittery star, you know?
    xx Lisa | Following Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  26. I feel so festive after reading this! My fave xmas films are Elf and the Holiday! :D

    Kirstie | Behind The Scent

    ReplyDelete
  27. I love Elf & Home Alone too! Really enjoyed reading this! xx

    Beautylymin

    ReplyDelete