Products I want to try in 2016

There are so many new products in the market right now as all companies release new makeup and new skin care products.  
I find it really hard to keep up with all these new releases, I always keep a diary and various lists of things I want to try.

Simple Micellar Cleansing Water
I tried many micellar products and this one is next on my list. It includes Vitamin B3 and C and triple purified water, helps cleanse, removes makeup and impurities while unclogging pores and hydrates the skin.

Becca Jaclyn Hill Highlighter - Champagne Pop
A creamy powder highlighter that absorbs and reflects light for the ultimate natural glow. Created by the lovely youtuber Jaclyn Hill, this bestseller is enriched with ultrafine luminescent pearls that absorb, reflect, and refract light so your natural radiance is never lost. Ideal for every skin type, it gives a nice natural glow.

L'Oréal Paris Colour Riche Collection Exclusive Lipstick in Freida's Red
L'Oréal's new collection of lipsticks are super luxurious and the brightest shade of the collection, Freida's Red (inspired by actress Freida Pinto's favorite lipstick shade) is a vivid magenta color that is supposed to look great in every skin tone. I am so excited to order this!

Maybelline Superstay Better Skin Foundation
Longwear foundation that improves skin's appearance every minute you’re in it. The foundation reduces the appearance of spots, dullness and unevenness and makes skin brighter and more even. Medium coverage and available in 12 shades.

Essence Forbidden Volume Mascara
I am a huge fan of Essence Cosmetics. They are affordable and some products really really good. This  claims to create incredibly voluminous lashes with just one application.

Essence Rock 'n' Doll Mascara 
This mascara provides breathtaking volume by reaching each individual lash to ensure an eye opening effect. It features a slightly curved wand to ensure that each lash is coated, to create more volume. 

Wet n Wild Color Icon Ombre Blushes
Another favourite brand, Wet n Wild never fails to please me. The ombre blushes are blendable with a silky smooth formula and a rich colour. The colour builds up and you can use it as a blush or eyeshadow.  Available in 3 shades.

What products do you want to try in 2016? Tell me below in the comments.

3 comments

  1. I look forward to reading your thoughts on the Simple micellar water, I didn't buy it for myself because I've read mixed reviews on it.

    Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can never seem to find those Wet n' Wild ombre blushes, they look so cute! I want that highlighter but in Moonstone :)

    Nereyda│ This Girl Is Obsessed

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loooove the Becca highlighters. Also I personally prefer the Garnier Micellar water over the Simple one. Great post!

    http://primeandglow.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete