Most comfortable shoes I own


I have always been a fan of casual look and especially in spring and summer when the super warm weather requires clothes and shoes that are extra comfortable.

I had the pleasure to try these amazing shoes from a new brand Cuccoo* and you know I had to pick these in every color available! Pink, white and all time classic black.

These are so comfortable you would love to wear every day. Easy to slip on without having to tie the laces every time.  They look fab with jeans, shorts, day and night, I even wear these with my lovely summer dresses. The pink pair has glitter on (omg I didn't know that until I opened the box and I was so excited) and looks amazing on, my favorite way of pairing the pink ones is with a pair of jeans and a simple white tank top and a pair of hoop earrings. Simple casual look for every day.

They are so light and airy with a breathable material and the best part? These shoes are under $30.

What do you think of these casual shoes? Is their style and design something you would wear? Tell me below in the comments!!!






*PR products

No comments