Look Fantastic August 2018 Box


I think this is my last subscription box from Look Fantastic. I cancelled my yearly subscription a few months ago and even though I discovered some great products through this beauty box, some were extremely disappointing and brands and products were repeated between boxes.

I also had some problems with shipping and also customer service not being honest with us customers but that is another story that I wrote about in a previous post.


MIO Mio Boob Tube + Multi-Action Bust Firmer (30 ml) 

I haven't tried a bust firmer product before nor I had the intention to buy one but I will try this one anyway. 

Effortlessly smoothing onto the chest, the fast-absorbing cream should be applied in the region between the chin and boobs, an area usually exposed to the sun and where elasticity is often lacking regardless of age.

The rich formula utilises CoQ10, alongside an organic blend of Omega-Rich Oils and Shea Butter. It works to envelop skin in a veil of essential moisture, which visibly smoothes and brightens the chest, whilst improving skin tone. Used regularly, this leaves the décolletage youthful and radiant.

Free from parabens, petrolatum, colourants, xenoestrogens, PEGs, glycols and phthalates and it has the most amazing floral scent, I wish a face product had this scent because I really love it.

Molton Brown Gingerlily Bath and Shower Gel

I haven't tried a Molton Brown product before and yes, this smells a-m-a-z-i-n-g!!! This has the most beautiful exotic scent I met in a shower gel.

Top notes: cardamom, ginger and clove.

Heart notes: tuberose, lily and tagetes.
Base notes: cedarwood, sandalwood and musk.



Erno Laszlo Firmarine Essence Lotion (15 ml)

A repeated product. I still haven't used my previous one. Powered by an Energising Oxygen Complex to encourage the production of collagen, the formula also makes use of Spirulina Maxima, a powerful algae extract, to stimulate skin renewal. The lotion provides a lifting effect on skin and helps to form a barrier against damaging environmental aggressors, while hydrating Aloe replenishes vital moisture. The complexion will be smooth, radiant and super-healthy.

Suitable for dry and sensitive skin.


Balance Me Pure Skin Face Wash (40 ml)

Another face wash? Wow. I received too many face washes from these boxes lately, which isn't a bad thing at all since I love to try some new face washes I haven't tried before, but come on!! I would expect the boxes to be original every month and I am sick of receiving the same kind of products.

Ideal for congested or combination skin types, the gentle wash blends Grapefruit, Frankincense and Roman Chamomile Oils to effectively remove make-up and impurities, whilst Spruce Knot Extract minimises blemishes and eliminates unwanted shine for a smoother, more refined finish. Skin is clarified and rebalanced with a bright, even tone.

99% natural.

Sulphate free.


INC.redible Glazin Over Lip Glaze

I was excited to receive a lip product, and it happened on my last box haha. This is an ultra-hydrating lipgloss that applies effortlessly to coat lips in long-wearing, kissable colour. The shade is a beautiful orangey red and it is more sheer than it shows on the swatch below. 

Featuring a cushioned applicator wand, the intense lip gloss glides on to saturate lips in even, full coverage colour with a high-shine finish. It can be worn alone or over another lipstick to give a glossy finish.


Blink Brow Bar Mini Brow Build Indian Chocolate (2 ml)

Last on this list of products is this tiny 2ml brow gel that promises to create the illusion of thicker, full looking brows.

This unique gel crème formula contains nano microfibres that mimic the appearance of abundant brow hair. BBB London Brow Build Gel works by quickly attaching itself to the brow hair with very little fuss, helping you fill sparse areas for instant volume and definition. It has been formulated for natural looking, matte finish. 

Its long-lasting formula ensures Brow Build Gel stays put all day (and all night). 

Vegan, cruelty-free.


Hope you enjoyed reading all about the Look Fantastic August Box, thank you for visiting and I will see you soon!! 


No comments