Casual Sunday


Isn't is nice when between these cold winter days, the sun comes up and it's all warm and sunny? Even if it lasts one or two hours. And this is what happened last Sunday. In fact, it was a crazy and bipolar weather. I woke up at 9 and prepared my coffee and it was sunny outside so I decided to make the most of it and sat outside to have my breakfast.

An hour later, it started raining and temperature dropped so fast. But then, at about 12, it was all sunny again. What is happening? Is the weather that crazy in your side too? Do you wake up in the morning and it's sunny and warm and suddenly it's cold and starts raining? Can we jump into spring already? I am sick of this weather when you don't know how to dress in the morning and how many layers to wear. Spring and summer are so 'easy'. A dress, a pair of shoes and maybe a cardigan will do!!

We took advantage of this beautiful day and went out to have lunch. I wore this combo of pink printed trousers* that I received recently and didn't have the change to wear yet, these are definitely spring pants but I wanted to wear them as soon as I received them and I paired them with this lovely twisted pink sweater*. 




I get so excited with spring and summer clothes, the colours, the floral prints and light materials make me so happy. I already worn this sweater twice and it looks even prettier with jeans and white sneakers. 

Twisted sweaters are a thing lately, I see them in many shops and I also got a grey one with pearls all over it that is ideal to wear both on casual or office appropriate situations. These sweaters pair beautifully with denim, I also plan to wear this with a denim skirt and flat shoes as soon as the weather allows it. 





                 Twist sweater*                                   Print trousers                


I hope you are having a lovely Sunday and I will see you soon!


*I was given these items for free but all opinions are my own and 100% honest.

No comments