14 Valentine's Day Blog Post Ideas



I know it's such a cliche to say I love Valentine's Day and every year I get excited about it and I truly believe we should celebrate our love every day of the year and not only on the 14th of February. But yes, I love this day.  I love everything about it, the mood, the flowers, everything pink and red, people that are happy and celebrating and look after each other. Love is in the air my dear friends!

So today, I would like to share with you 14 lovely blog post ideas for Valentine's Day.

  Date Night Ideas - share your perfect date night for this special day, either this is with your lover/partner/husband or if you are single, what are your plans or if you are celebrating with your friends.

♡ What this day means to you.

♡ Baking - what a better way to celebrate this day. Make cupcakes and decorate them accordingly using pink hearts, edible glitter or flowers and offer them to your partner or your guests if you are having a party.

♡ Best Valentine's Day recipes.

♡ Last minute gifts/affordable gift ideas/expensive gifts ideas.

♡ Crafts you will be making or decoration around the house.

♡ Handmade Valentine's Day Ideas.

♡ Getting ready or makeup tutorial for Valentine's Night Out.

♡ What lipstick are you wearing on this special day?

♡ Share your love story. How and where did you meet and how long have you been together.

♡ Your secrets to a happy relationship/marriage.

♡ Ways to have fun and celebrate your love every single day.

♡ Love or relationship quotes you like.

♡ Anti-Valentine's Day post - if you are one of those people who just hate this day, tell us all about your feelings, why you are not celebrating ( I used to be one of them when I was single but now I cannot help it, I am hopelessly romantic).

I hope you are having a fabulous day and I will see you soon!

No comments