Favourite Bold Lipsticks

Hi everyone and Happy New Year! This is my first post of 2016, I hope that you had a good time celebrating the beginning of this new year and I want to wish that 2016 brings you joy, happiness and many happy moments with your loved ones!
Today I will talk about lipsticks, and specifically bold lipsticks I have been loving and using in 2015.  So let's see!


Jordana Twist & Shine Lip Stain - 
Cranberry Crush
 This Jordana lip stain has been in my favourites since last year that I purchased it. I wear it not only in winter but it is an all seasons shade, I love it!  This is a red toned berry with medium pigmentation, very creamy and super moisturising. I love the packaging, it is very handy and the actual product is so easy to use, I often use it without mirror and it is so nice on the lips! Jordana lip stains are a must have and they are very affordable too!


Wet 'n' Wild - Sugar Plum Fairy
 The Sugar Plum Fairy by Wet 'n' Wild is a dark vibrant deep plum shade.  I purchased this recently and I think that I used it more in the last month than any other lipstick I own.  It is very longlasting and leaves a stain on the lips after a few hours, however the only drawback is the fact that it is a little dry on the lips, so you must use a lip balm before using it.  Lovely colour and great pigmentation!



Wet 'n' Wild - Spiked With Rum
 Another great colour from Wet 'n' Wild, this is a warm dark brown shade that looks lovely on my lips.  It is a dupe for MAC's Retro and I find it less dry than the Sugar Plum Fairy, this is more creamy than the other one. Beautiful colour for fall and winter.




Tommy G lipstick #50
 The Tommy G brand is a Greek brand and it is a new brand to me.  They offer a great selection of their creamy and soft lipsticks with great colours.  Shade #50 is a dark pink colour (unfortunately in the photo is looks lighter than in reality, I could't capture it sorry..) and I like the creamy shimmery formula of it, applies nicely on the lips but it does not last for long, so you have to reapply it.



La Girl Luxury Cream Lipstick - Sexy
 The LA Girl Luxury Cream Lipstick in Sexy, is a beautiful dark fuchsia colour with blue undertones.  This lipstick is very creamy and often difficult to apply, however I love the colour so much, it is a unique dark pink with gloss and it is very pigmented and ultra soft.  It gives such a rich colour to the lips, very nice and very cheap.




So these are some of my favourite bold lipsticks that I am using at the moment, please do tell me in the comments what  lipsticks have you been using lately, thanks for visiting and I will see you soon!

No comments