Beauty Haul ♥2 - New Products


Today I have a beauty haul, a few purchases of beauty goodies from last week. If you want to see what’s new and exciting please keep reading!


Bielenda CC Cream
You can find this CC cream in a local store herecalled Perfect U. The key success of a CC cream is the multi-functionality of it.  One cream equals ten benefits for the skin, is like using a moisturising cream and a concealer at the same time with one product.  I haven't used a CC cream before, only a BB cream so this is a first for me.


Ingrid Cosmetics Foundation & Powder
I wanted to purchase a new foundation as my last one from Nivea was really heavy on my face. The assistant in the store recommended this Ingrid foundation, and she even applied it on my face in order to test the colour and see which one matches my skin tone.  A winner! Applies smoothly and provides excellent coverage.


The idealist powder is a compressed powder with a nice packaging. The colour is the same as my new foundation, but the first time that I used it, it left some marks on my face, maybe I didn't applied it correctly? Maybe... I will give it a try and I hope it works fine this time.


Delia Cosmetics Brown Clay Mask
I actually used this mask last night, I was so excited to try it when I brought it home.  This mask was just excellent for my skin, it dried in 10 minutes and although was a bit difficult to wash off, it left my skin really clean, bright and smooth. 
I really recommend it!


Bielenda Anti-Wrinkle Mask 
As you have noticed by now, I am a face mask junkie and I like to try out new face masks.  Detox masks, moisturising masks, brightening and cleansing masks, clay masks, everything!!! I just love to have a spa experience at home, so I purchase lots of them.  This mask delivers intense hydration, reduces wrinkles and makes the skin more firm, flexible and smooth. Makes skin pores less visible (which is great for me!) and prevents oily skin shine. For 30+ ages.


Korres Grapefruit Instant Brightening Mask
A triple vitamin C cocktail that instantly brightens and clarifies skin in one application.  Without parabens, sulfates and phythalates.  92.5% natural ingredients.



Rose Garden Hand Made Soap 
100% natural product, for face and body, natural ingredients and a lovely smell!




W7 Lipstick in Forever Red 
I purchased this lipstick from a 2€ store and I absolutely love it. A thick/creamy texture and an intense wine colour with a little bit of shine.  A perfect colour for fall and winter. 

L.A. Girl lip liner in Dark Plum
I purchased this one online after watching a review on youtube that totally recommended the L.A. Girl lip liners. Very affordable with lovely colours and they last all day. 


Perfect U lip liner in #07 
Beautiful soft pink/nude colour, with a creamy texture and a waterproof formula.





So these are my recent purchases, I hope you enjoyed them and have a nice day!! 
 ♥

No comments