Leopard print - the trend of this season



Either you are fed up with leopard (or snake print or animal print in general) or you want to see more!! I belong to the second category, it is one of those prints I used to wear many years ago before becoming a hit in 2018 and I am so glad this print is here to stay.

Animal print can be either classy or trashy; wearing it and pairing it with shoes and accessories can be tricky. I always choose the safe option, a dress, a top, a skirt and I usually pair the animal print item with monochromatic accessories. Black, white, brown, tan, everything looks amazing with animal print.

Below I have my picks of animal print clothes from the new collection of Dresslily. I already ordered a couple of these so you will see me wearing them soon.

Leopard print dress                          Leopard print shirt



High waist skirt                        Long cardigan


Leopard print coat                                 A-line dress



    Logo hoodie                      Blue leopard print shirt

 
      Bodycon dress                          Two piece chiffon top


Do you love this print as much as I do?? Did you buy anything new lately?


*This post is made with collaboration with Dresslily.
Use code " DLAnniversary " for all order with over 25USD save 3USD 

Use code"DLAnniversary" for all order with over 50USD save 6USD

Use code " DLAnniversary " for all order with over 100USD save 12USD

No comments