Fall skincare favorites



Each season I tend to change my beauty routine and I love to use new products I haven't tried before. I rarely re-purchase products I finish except if they were so amazing and made a huge difference in my skin. But as I said, I love to try new products and test them.

First favourite is the Blum Naturals Day Cream with Collagen that I purchased from i-herb a while back. I use it every morning and it is quite thick so I use very little. If I use too much, it takes a while to absorb and leaves a white cast on the surface but it moisturizes my skin well and I noticed that my skin looks plump and hydrated for hours. 

Before using this cream, I apply the L'oreal Youth Code Serum (I purchased my second bottle two weeks ago although I said I wouldn't buy any L'oreal products since they test on animals). I add a few drops of this on my face and it sinks immediately, leaving it soft and luminous and it also gives me a healthy glow. The only thing I don't like about this product is the strong scent, I don't mind scented products but this one is too strong for me. Luckily, it fades away quickly.

The Garnier Micellar Water needs no introduction nor to give a detailed description as to how great it is. This is my second bottle of this amazing product and I plan to re-purchase when I run out. It removes makeup and impurities and I love how it does not dry my skin while cleansing it.

I talked about the Avene Mattifying Foam Cleanser here and this is a light cleanser that foams easily and cleans skin in depth. It produces a thick foam and does not dry the skin. 

The Neutro Roberts delicate deodorant is a staple product and I have been using this for year, however, I don't think I've mentioned this one before and I thought I would include it in this post. It has a light powdery scent and does not leave white marks on clothes which is really important. This is my go-to deodorant and I use it throughout the year.


Last but not least, the Victoria's Secret Love Spell Mist. I first smelled this mist one day at the gym when a girl was spraying it after she took a shower and I knew I had to have it. The fresh scent of fruits and cherry blossom is amazing and I also love their new round bottles.

So these are some of the products I am using these days and I hope you found something you would like to try.

What products have you been using lately?

47 comments

  1. I love everything about this
    www.falifo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some great sounding picks there, lovely. I'm interested in trying out the L'Oreal serum, I haven't paid too much attention to L'oreal's skincare line but from looking at your post, it seems like it's worth a purchase!

    Lima
    F A S H I O N I C I D E
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these favorites! I am always looking for ways to better my skin xx

    www.qustomquinns.com/blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Interesting products, I don't think to buy L'Oreal but it's nice to know that this serum has worked for you./Madison
    http://fashiontalesblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really want to try the Avene cleanser!

    Vanessa x | www.springlilies.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that micellar water! I'm on my fourth or fifth bottle! :)

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete
  7. I keep hearing a lot about the Micellar Water, I think I'm definitely going to have to buy a bottle!

    Anika | anikamay.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. The garnier micellar water is my favorite!


    XoXo,

    Tamara - LoveofMode.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm with you. I like to try new things. There's just so much out there. Great selection! :]


    // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great products! I love Avene!

    http://violettedaily.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. They look all interesting products!!

    http://julesonthemoon.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey dear,
    I really like your posts and you have great pictures. Would you like to support each other and follow me on my social medias?(Google +, Facebook, Instagram, GFC, Bloglovin). I would do the same. That would be so cool, and I hope we stay in touch. :) Sorry if I disturbed you with my comment!


    Greetings, Sophia xx
    www.sophiaston.de

    FACEBOOK l BLOGLOVIN l INSTAGRAM

    ReplyDelete
  13. wow they look really nice. thanks for sharing.

    www.momentswithchelsea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I use almost everything from Garnier. Great post!
    Love,

    My sweet paradise blog I Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  15. lovely fall favs yiota!!
    love spell is a signature scent from vs i havent used it in a long while though
    www.mssparkleandglow.com
    https://teespring.com/mssparkleandglow

    ReplyDelete
  16. These sound like really nice products - I really wanna try the mattifying foam cleanser since I have quite oily skin but also don't want it to dry too much
    Kathy x
    www.alongcamekathy.blogspot.co.nz

    ReplyDelete
  17. L'Oréal serum sounds interesting. I think I will check it out. Thank you for sharing. :)

    Michelle Morchella

    ReplyDelete
  18. There are so many new products I still need to try. I have heard so many good things about that Micellar water.
    Simera |Beautetude

    ReplyDelete
  19. So many cool products are on display here...love them...xo, neha

    theinstylejournal.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Most of these products are new to me so I definitely need to check them out! :)

    Sarah | What Sarah Writes | Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  21. I LOVE the Garnier Micellar Water! I also use the Simple brand. It's so refreshing on your face and feels amazing!

    Hannah
    Floraful

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love VS scents, this one I really need to add to my own collection. Anything that smells fresh and fruity is something I totally need.

    Sxx
    www.daringcoco.com
    COMME des GARCONS GIVEAWAY

    ReplyDelete
  23. Nice products, I want to try Garnier micellar water, I heard good reviews of it.

    www.busyandfab.

    ReplyDelete
  24. I like these products and would love to try it. I wonder how that Victoria's Secret perfume smell.

    xoxo,
    SHAIRA
    www.missdream-girl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. Love the Garnier Micellar water, the L'Oreal serum packaging is gorgeous! Lovely favourites xxx

    ALittleKiran | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  26. Need to try the serum pack- great blog post!!

    www.londonstylegirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. I love the Garnier micellar water! Never tried the Loreal Serum before but it sounds interesting x

    www.wildfirecharm.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. i used to love using the micellar water! i'll have to rekindle my love for it!!

    Hannatalks

    ReplyDelete
  29. So cool, I love it!!

    PS: Follow each other? Let me know! ;)

    INTERNATIONAL GIVEAWAY on my blog!
    https://marymariastyle.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  30. Nice Review! Thanks.

    Pooja recently posted...100% Natural beauty Shop

    ReplyDelete
  31. Such a nice products!!
    xx
    Mónica Sors
    MES VOYAGES À PARIS
    NEW POST: GREEN TRENCH & VELVET SCARF

    ReplyDelete
  32. I'm a huge fan of Garnier, all their products work so well wit my skin! This list seems really good, I think I might need to try out some more stuff because so far I've only tried out a few brands!

    Xx, Lora | http://www.cherrycolastyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  33. Such nice products you've got there especially the Garnier Micellar water. Enjoy reading. :)

    Chaste & Beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  34. I love how simple your routine is, Yiota and wish mine is same but I have a habit of switching everything because I get bored so easily. LOL! The only time I am dedicated to a same set of skincare is when I'm testing products.

    Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
  35. It looks like you've had some really great products this month! I hear a lot of good things about micellar water.

    Kathryn • simplykk.com

    ReplyDelete
  36. I swear by the Garnier water!! The deodorant sounds interesting.. I like ones with powdery / sweet smells xx

    LAURA ­| Laura Thinks About

    ReplyDelete
  37. Lovely, thanks for sharing.

    Patricia Stelmach // Patricia Stelmach

    ReplyDelete
  38. These products sound so interesting, particularly the cleanser. I've got to keep it in mind!

    Amber | y a c h t s m a a n

    ReplyDelete
  39. I've tried Love Speel before and it was my fave back at the time...
    xx
    https://theonethattravels.wordpress.com/
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_zn7IqrAY1I44bRuN6dH-Q

    ReplyDelete
  40. I've heard so many great things about this micellar water - I really need to give it a try!

    http://stylesprinter.com/

    ReplyDelete
  41. Great post, lovely! I like the look of that cleanser- I love foamy products but they don't agree with my skin often as I'm prone to dryness. Will need to give this a go.

    Sincerely, Sarah xx
    www.sincerelysarah.net

    ReplyDelete
  42. I use the Garnier in the blue cap (oil infused) and love it.
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  43. You can't go wrong with the Garnier micellar water, it's my absolutely life saver everyday! x

    Always, Alice

    ReplyDelete