Honeymoon wishlist


My wedding day is approaching extremely fast. One and a half months to go. Everything, well almost everything is arranged and organized. There are only a few details to do and hopefully I will have some free time to relax and enjoy this process, but this month was stressful and full of appointments.

The most exciting part of getting married apart from the wedding day is of course, the honeymoon. And since we love to travel, this will be our best holidays yet. I am not revealing where are we travelling to yet but beach and cocktails are definitely involved. 

My room is full of notepads, notebooks and to-do lists and also wishlists for the wedding. However, I haven't done a fashion wishlist in a long time so I thought this would be perfect since I will be shopping for my honeymoon and I need to decide what to take with me. 


For me:



Red bikini                      Straw hat


Brown summer dress              Catty sunglasses


Black espadrilles                     Beige sandals


For future husband:

Green hawaii shirt                 Floral beach shorts


Side letter shorts                 Blue shirt

Black sun hat   Beach shorts


Yiota

*This wishlist is in collaboration with Zaful.
Bikinis promotion
Discount code ZFMine

No comments