Mum and daughter fashion - dressing together for summer


Dressing up is something I enjoy so much and this year, I try to post more fashion related posts here on my blog. I always read and admired fashion bloggers and I followed a lot of them that inspired and gave me so many ideas in how to dress up and coordinate my outfits.

I also overcame my 'fear' of posing in front of the camera, something that existed many years ago. If you told me before that I would pose and 'model' clothing items and posted them online, I would say that this will never happen, not in a million years.

But here I am, posing and taking outfit photos and yes, I enjoy it so much.

I have a guest here for this post, a special guest, my mum. She loves fashion as much as I do and now I live near her, she gets excited when I suggest to go shopping together. Her wardrobe isn't as colourful as mine, most of her picks are dark monochromatic clothes but since last summer, she started embracing printed and colorful items and she says she needs more since prints make her happier, it's like a mood lifter every morning.



We picked two summer tops each from Rosegal, my mum picked from the plus size section and she ordered XL size. My tops are both small and fit perfectly.

The material is ideal for summer, airy and comfortable and the colors are bright and look great with shorts and also jeans. I paired my tops with light denim shorts and my mum paired hers with dark blue leggings.





I hope you are having a lovely Saturday so far, it's a long weekend for us, our plans include spending time at the beach and meeting our friends in the afternoon (beers and mojito are involved)!

Happy Saturday beautiful people!!





What we are wearing:


Yellow leaf print top*                         Polka dot top*



Colormix top*                       Plus size tops*


Yiota


*I was given these clothing items for free, but all opinions are my own and 100% honest.

No comments