When life gives you lemons, wear them!


Hello my beautiful friends, how are you today? I am doing great and enjoying these lovely summer (and hot) days! 

As you know, I love florals and prints for spring and summer and I have been wanting to buy a lemon print top or dress since last year, when I saw them in Zara first, but by the time I decided to purchase, everything was gone! Thankfully, I found an alternative lemon print top*, well, on the website it is described as a dress but it is too short to wear as a dress, so I measured myself and thought it would be perfect to wear as a long top over jeans and trousers.

It has the perfect fit for me on the bust, I was worried that it would be either too big or too small but it fits great and the ruffles compliment the design of the top. 





It is totally my style and has two elements I love: ruffles and off shoulders! I decided to style it with jeans and high heels but it will look awesome with shorts as well, maybe a white pair of shorts. Imagine wearing this beautiful top with a pair of white shorts while on holidays and walking down the beautiful streets of a greek island and admiring the sea. (Yes, I am daydreaming haha).


Top - Zaful* (you can also find more at the Zaful beach maxi dress Summer 2017 promotion and here and if you use code:ZafulChen you will get a discount on your total). 

Hope you liked this post and I will see you soon!



*I was given this item for free but all opinions are my own and 100% honest.

No comments