L'oreal Paris Infallible Mega Matte Lip Gloss


You know you came here for another lipstick post, right?? The L'oreal Paris Infallible Mega Matte Lip Gloss is the newest member to my *lipstick* family and these two beautiful tubes won a special place at the top of my dresser because they are just amazing.

These lip glosses are not the typical lip glosses, they are creamy and matte and come in three types, neon, matte and gloss. I chose the matte ones with the hope of being just like the NYX Soft Matte Lip Creams. I remember I read somewhere that their formula is similar and I wanted to try them myself since I believe the NYX Soft Matte Lip Creams have the best formula in a liquid lip product. And these feel exactly like this.


They matte range comes in five shades and I chose two.

♥ 401 Amen

♥ 402 Forgive My Sin

♥ 404 Raspoutine-Me

♥ 405 The Bigger the Begger

♥ 407 Smoke Me Up



They are indeed creamy and apply nicely on the lips, however, I am not a fan of the applicator, it has a weird shape that makes it harder to apply, not liking this at all. I just don't understand why they used this applicator instead of the typical doe foot applicator most products have that distributes the product evenly and precisely. 

These do not dry completely on the lips but leave a beautiful velvety finish.  The L'oreal promise is to leave a glossy looking pout without the sticky and annoying feeling. And it delivers.





It is enriched with hyaluronic acid, hydrates the lips and pigmentation is on another level. I was so impressed when I swatched these two babies at the back of my hand and even more when I applied them on my lips. I chose 401 Amen which is a orangey nude shade and 407 Smoke Me Up which is a pink purple shade.

These last on the lips for at least 3 hours and probably more if not eating or drinking is involved. The formula is rich but not thick, feels comfortable and moisturises the lips well.


(wearing 407 Smoke Me Up)


Have you tried the L'oreal Paris Infallible Mega Matte Lip Gloss??

No comments