Lipstick of the month - June 2019


Aka, the lipstick I have been wearing this month, the perfect pink for my skin tone. And this is the Loreal JLo's Delicate Rose lipstick from the Loreal's Exclusive Collection.

Loreal chose 7 ambassadors to work with and create 7 beautiful pink lipsticks, one of them is this gorgeous pink, JLo's pink.

Packaging: a black bullet with gold letters and a sticker at the bottom of it indicating the number and name of the specific lipstick shade. 



The shade is a combination of dark plum and pink making it the most beautiful pink. The shade looks darker on the tube but thank god I always look online for swatches before purchasing lipsticks and even though it looks like a dark wine  shade (the kind of shade you would wear in October for Halloween) but in reality, it's a gorgeous pink.

Amazing texture, soft, creamy, blends like a dream, stays on for hours, no wonder I have been wearing it a lot this month! I totally recommend this shade, it's a gorgeous pink that looks amazing on and the formula is one of the best I tried from Loreal.






Have you tried any of these lipsticks?



No comments