W7 On The Rocks Eyeshadow Palette



W7 has done it again!!! Another beautiful eyeshadow palette that is affordable so that everyone can try different looks and experiment with a variety of shades.



The packaging is nothing special, just the usual cardboard packaging that W7 uses for its palettes. It hosts 14 shades, both matte and shimmery and a brush that I almost never use, these little brushes that come with the eyeshadow palettes are so small and thin and you can't blend or apply the eyeshadow properly.

The first thing I noticed when swatching these shades is pigmentation. W7 nailed this part and you can see below that almost all shades are equally pigmented and definitely buildable. The formula is creamy but unfortunately some shades are more difficult to apply and work with, I hate when brands are unable to keep the consistency of the quality.

I love the variety of shades and it's definitely a fall and winter palette. You can create so many different looks, depending on your outfit and The lightest and darkest shade are a little bit of chalky, there is some fallout when used and I would prefer the white one (Sugar Rim) to be a little lighter so I could use it on the inner corners of my eyes.






I believe that W7 created this palette as a dupe for the Anastasia Beverly Hills Subculture palette, that wasn't a hit in the beauty community and the majority of the fans of the brand were disappointed. 

This palette is a beautiful surprise for the price and if you love these shades, then you should give it a try!

 Have you tried this palette?

No comments