The dress I will be wearing in fall, winter and spring


Have you ever had one dress that you wanted to wear all day, every day for 365 days?

Well, this is the one dress that makes me feel this way. The most beautiful and comfy dress I want to wear every day.

I was dreaming about this dress since the day I placed the order. I was dreaming of wearing it in a sunny and warm winter day, paired with tights and black ankle boots. The sun would be reflecting on the green and orange details of its fabric and it will look amazing. I was also thinking that it would look great to wear on holidays, the material is thin and airy and so comfortable.



And when I received it, I fell in love with it. It is so beautiful. I have a thing with clothes, I get attached to them. I am a shopaholic (you must already know this by know haha) and when I see something I want, I dream of it and think about it until I have it. Bad habit, I know. After all, it's only a piece of cloth. But look how pretty it looks on the photos; and prettier in reality!



Leopard mini dress*

Use ZFSAVE for 15% OFF on Zaful page!!!

No comments