Klairs Freshly Juiced Drop Vitamin C Serum*


I was introduced to Wishtrend and tried a couple of products from Klairs this year and I have discovered some amazing products for my skin. You know immediately when a product works for you when you see a difference in texture and brightness when using it for a couple of weeks.

So far, I tried the Klairs Freshly Juiced Mask* which is a multi-purpose product. It can be used as a moisturiser, mask or sleeping pack and the latter is my favourite way to use it.

I have been wanting to try the Klairs Freshly Juiced Drop Vitamin C Serum* for two reasons: my skin loves Vitamin C and also, all my favourite beauty bloggers love this serum and I read amazing reviews on it. If you ask these days a beauty blogger for a recommendation on Vitamin C, this is everyone's pick!



I received the Klairs Freshly Juiced Drop Vitamin C Serum* a long time ago but I haven't been using it regularly until July. A must product for sure, this serum promises to rejuvenate the skin. It contains concentrated pure vitamin C and key ingredients directly from nature. Its innovative multi-solution and non-irritating formula is to revitalize, maintain, and transform the skin. 


Key ingredients:
Vitamin C 
Centella Asiatica 
Yuzu Extract 
Broccoli Extract 


I have been using this at night after cleansing and before my night cream. It is hosted in a plastic bottle and has a dropper. I love products that come with a dropper, makes it easier to use and control the quantity and not waste any amount of product. 

As soon as you add this serum on your face, you immediately feel a warm sensation to the skin. I was surprised the first time I used it because I didn't expect it to feel that warm.

The texture of this serum is thicker than any regular serum and feels somehow oily but please don't think that it feels oily on the skin. It sinks within seconds after I massage it on my face with circular motions.



I know my skin feels and looks great when I add Vitamin C products to my routine and the results I got weren't strange to me. My skin feels bright and clear. My pores look smaller which is a huge plus since my wedding was a week ago and using this serum made my skin glow for my special day. This serum claims to rejuvenate and transform our skin and it definitely does all that.

I can't recommend this serum enough, it's a must in my skincare routine and the results I got are amazing. Definitely worth trying!



*PR products - all opinions are my own and 100% honest.

No comments