Messinian Spa Orange & Cucumber Face Wash


Another face wash you ask? Am I using another new cleansing product?  In fact, I am, cause first of all I am obsessed with cleaning my face and second, I ran out of two cleansing products so I had to replace them with a new one.  Also, my fiance started washing his face with a proper cleansing product instead of using the shampoo while taking a shower(!!) so I may run out of more products soon.

I purchased the Messinian Spa Face Wash from an online pharmacy in Greece.  I have never used anything from this brand, however, I heard only good things about it and it is very popular in Greece.  


This face wash is very light with a natural fresh scent.  Among the ingredients are extra virgin oil from Kalamata, orange juice and cucumber extract. 

This gentle face wash does not dry the skin at all; on the contrary, due to the fact that it has organic olive oil in it, it moisturises the skin and leaves it so refreshed and clean.  It comes in the form of a gel that lathers up easily when adding water.  



There is nothing I don't like about this face wash and I am so glad I added it to my daily skincare routine!  I hope that my fiance will not realize that there is a new addition in our bathroom, cause when you start using this product you are hooked.  The scent is so nice and it leaves a clean and refreshed face.

Have you tried anything from this brand or is it new to you too?  What face wash are you using at the moment?

30 comments

  1. This sounds really lovely and refreshing. I haven't heard of the brand but I'll have to start looking out for them!

    The Makeup Directory

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm just the same, I just love makeup removers and cleansers, and I tend to finish them quite quickly as well! Cucumber extract? That sounds lovely!

    http://fannyanddailybeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am obsessed with cleansing products :)

      Delete
  3. Why do men use any product they can find to wash their face with? Lol, and the funny thing about that is they seem to never break out because of it. If I did that my face would be so irritated and I would have a major breakout. I love any facial product with cucumber in it because it smells good and is very soothing.
    LaToya
    www.toyastales.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here, I prefer not washing my face at all from using any product on my face :) Men are weird haha!

      Delete
  4. I love everything with cucumber in it, it always smells so nice! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, smells nice and it is so refreshing :)

      Delete
  5. This face wash sounds awesome- great review, babe!

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooo, this sounds great, don't think I can find it here though. And how on earth did you managed to get your fiancé to start washing his face with proper face wash? My husband still uses body wash until today. LOL!

    Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Honestly, I don't know, it must have been something I said cause he was very serious about it and told me that he is not going to use shampoo on his face from now on..... but sometimes I regret it cause he uses a huge quantity every time so I may run out of my products quickly :)

      Delete
  7. I haven't heard of this brand before but the face wash sounds lovely! Great review :)


    xo, Liz
    http://lipstickandconfetti.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. this sounds like it would smell incredible! Right now im using a pretty boring grapefruit one! I need something like that :)

    Erin || MakeErinOver

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love this and the packaging makes it so easy to use :)

      Delete
  9. Wow this face wash sounds pretty amazing and refreshing to us. Crossing my fingers for you so that your fiance doesn't become addicted to it too!

    thesixthdisneyprincess.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I sometimes regret it cause he uses a huge quantity for cleaning his face, I need more face cleansers asap :)

      Delete
  10. Products with virgin olive oil are good, I haven't had any disappointing one so far! I haven't heard this before, I am sure mixture of orange and cucumber smells lovely!

    Ela BellaWorld

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed, cucumber and orange is a perfect combination :)

      Delete
  11. I haven't heard of this before but it seems like it's a great product to try. I'm currently using my derma's prescribed face wash which she made herself.

    xoxo,
    SHAIRA // New post

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have not tried anything from this brand. This sounds great. I love cucumber smell, its so refreshing and nice for the skin :)
    www.ambiinwonderland.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have never heard about this brand but this face wash sounds lovely and fresh! I am currently using the body wash tea tree oil wash and it really helps with my acne :)

    Sarah | What Sarah Writes

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi, I've nominated you for a Liebster Award, check out my post http://isabelleamy7.blogspot.co.uk/2016/06/liebster-award.html!xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. I haven't heard of this before but this face wash sounds lovely! I love that it doesn't dry the skin. Plus in my book! x

    Face to Curls | http://facetocurls.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Well, this face wash sounds so good especially for me because I have dry skin. Nice post! :)

    Chaste & Beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  17. Orange and cucumber sound like a dream!

    www.thebeautydojo.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. My husband did the exact same thing before I met him ... I now chase him around with my skincare products haha. This sounds like a great product worth checking out.

    fourcatsplusus.co.uk | Amy x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hearing about this brand for the first time.. sounds quite impressive.

    ReplyDelete