My week in lipsticks - what I have been wearing


I haven't done a beauty related post in ages and I today I thought to share with you my week in lipsticks. This week was a mixture of pinks, reds and also nudes, I have been wearing nude lipsticks a lot lately and I must admit that I missed them. 

Summer is all about bright pink shades and I have been wearing the same four or five pink lipsticks but I am so glad the weather is changing so I can try and wear fall shades.



Bourjois Color Boost - 09 Pinking of it
A new addition to my lipstick collection, this gorgeous glossy lipstick is available in 10 lovely shades and I picked shade 09, a beautiful dark pink. This is a jumbo lipstick with a non sticky formula, it glides beautifully on the lips and leaves an amazing color. 

It is not long lasting, cannot survive a meal but I have no issues with it, I always re-apply my lipsticks after lunch and this is the case with this one. My only regrets? I wish I picked more shades, I would love to try more and I totally recommend picking this one.

Rimmel Oh My Gloss - 500 Pop Poppy
It's been ages since I wore a lip gloss but once I start wearing them, I get obsessed and want every single lip gloss out there! Rimmel has always been a favorite brand for lipsticks, during the last years, it has released some gorgeous shades and formulas and I always trust Rimmel for their lip products.

Pop Poppy is a lovely sheer red lip gloss formulated with 4 oils to help hydrate lips and I love how lightweight it is.  It is not sticky at all which is amazing cause it's so difficult to find lip glosses that are not sticky on the lips.  



The Bourjois Rouge Velvet Flaming Rose Lipstick 02
The perfect pinkish nude shade for every day, this lipstick is probably my most worn nude.  The formula is great. It is creamy and soft which makes so easy to apply, feels almost like butter. Pigmentation is nice but I usually apply more than two coats to achieve almost full coverage. It dries after a couple of minutes of applying it on my lips.


Flormar SuperShine Lipstick - 505 Fiery Red
This lipstick is a gift from a lovely friend of mine and it is also  from a brand I haven't tried before. It is a creamy lipstick available in 21 shades,the formula is great, it is so easy to apply and leaves an amazing color on the lips. Couldn't be happier with this and I will definitely try more.

Bourjois The Only 1 Lipstick - 760 Ain't No Other
I have so many shades of this lipstick and it's another beautiful dark nude.  It delivers an amazing color, moisturizes my lips, stays on for four to five hours without drying the lips and feels so comfortable.


So these are my picks for this week, I have been obsessing over nudes and I plan to wear more next week, I hope I have the time and energy to write another post next Friday!

What lipsticks have you been enjoying lately?

Thanks for visiting here and I will see you soon!


No comments