Polka dot love


SheIn is celebrating 11 years on the market and I was invited to celebrate this special occasion together with this amazing team I have been working for years now.
And if you are wondering what items I chose for this special occasion, then you must be crazy to think that I chose anything else than dresses. Didn't think so, ha?




The first dress I am wearing has everything a girl wants in a dress. Well, a girl like me that likes romantic dresses with ruffles, prints and unique details. It is a red polka dot dress with ruffles and it comes just above my ankle. I made a mistake when ordering this dress, I already have two or three red polka dresses in my wardrobe and choosing another one would be crazy but I got carried away but this lovely color and I knew I had to make it mine!




The second dress is also a polka dot dress but in a baby blue color. You can see that I chose a similar pattern here, polka dots and ruffles but these two dresses are nothing but similar. This dress is so romantic, the sleeves are gorgeous and the ruffles are so flattering. The bust cut is a little bit low but nothing that can't be fixed with a nice pin. Can't wait to wear it again!







Shop these dresses
Red dress*                      Blue dress*


Happy Birthday SheIn!


No comments