First week of May

 


Hello guys, long time no see.

I am finally back with a new fashion post and a collaboration with Nora Cora, a new fashion website that offers a great collection of dresses. And I looooooove dresses. You know that, don't you? :)

I love all kinds of dresses, mini, maxi, all kinds of prints, floral dresses, striped, gingham, bohemian dresses, all kinds.  I have a great collection of spring and summer dresses at home and my collection keeps growing year by year.






This brand is fairly new to me, I haven't tried anything from this website until now and I am impressed. 

Noracora offers a large collection of dresses for spring and summer and you will definitely find something nice to wear on your summer holidays, whether you are traveling to a greek island or staying at home and enjoying time with family and friends. 

The weather is amazing at the moment here in Cyprus and once I start wearing dresses, it's only dresses, I never go back to jeans and leggings until the end of September.

From this collection, I chose three lovely floral dresses to wear to the office with high heels and also to wear in the afternoon. Their fabrics are lightweight and beautiful and the colors are vibrant.

Can't wait to try more in the future!!!





No comments