Still summer...


Yeah, and honestly, I am so sick of the high temperatures that have reached this week up to 45 degrees. Omg, just by writing this I am realizing how hot it's been during the last days.





I received this gorgeous top* the other day and I have been meaning to wear it for days now and today was the day! I have been loving the detail on the sleeves, they are called 'lantern' sleeves because for their shape apparently and they are so beautiful. 

I paired this top with a pair of denim shorts I haven't worn for years, I don't know why but I found them when I was doing a closet clear out and I fell in love with them again. I always prefer to wear dresses during warm summer months and I always forget I have skirts or shorts as well. But dresses are so easy to wear in summer, they are a whole outfit on their own and you don't need to think about it much.

I also wore this lovely pair of brown sandals*, I have been wearing these a lot and I also got them in white. I am obsessed with this braided design and I am probably getting more in other colors too.


How is the weather in your country? Still summer like here in Cyprus?





*Pr products offered for review from Shein.
Use coupon 3yiota15 for discounts.

No comments