Oriflame Tremendous Big Volume Mascara


I always had great luck with the Oriflame mascaras, all I tried so far was amazing and I also re-purchased a few of them.

The Orifame Tremendous Big Volume Mascara comes in the prettiest pink packaging and it is designed for extreme volume for bigger, bolder, blacker lashes and tremendous eyes. 



''The exclusive Super-Size Tremendous Brush, with +300 Cushion-Fibre bristles and 5 bulk reservoirs, works in synergy with The ONE’s innovative, Marshmallow-Cream formula and dense, Chroma-Black pigment to create tremendous impact for up to 24 hours of breathtaking hold''.

First of all, I love the brush of this mascara. Normal size that colors even the smaller lashes in the corners of the eyes, I love this brush cause it's so easy to use. 

The formula isn't that wet, it's on the dry side which I personally prefer, drier formulas work better for my greasy eyelids and this one worked amazingly. It gives volume and length and separates my lashes nicely, even from the first coat. For a more impressive look, you need to apply three or four coats but for every day use, two work nicely.



I am really impressed with this mascara and I totally recommend trying it.

Have you tried any Oriflame mascaras?




No comments