Too early to wear a faux fur coat?


Well, I have been wanting to wear these two beautiful coats since the day I got them in the mail (that was a month ago) but the weather does not help at all.
This week the temperature has dropped but not dramatically, I have friends that visited from the UK last week and they were visiting the beach, sunbathing and swimming and they couldn't believe that the weather in Cyprus in November is so nice and warm.






I received these two lovely coats from the new collection of SheIn in part of their Black Friday promotion and they are offering a discount code to use (BF19167).

The first coat I am wearing is my favorite, I can't wait to start wearing it and believe me, I am planning on wearing this coat a lot this winter. It's the perfect coat for a windy cold day, keeps the body warm and it's so chic like all faux fur coats are. It's ideal for festive season too, let's face it, a faux fur coat is a winter wardrobe staple and a must for all occasions. 




The second faux fur coat is a beautiful white coat with small pearls all over it and the lower part of it has attached a white faux fur, making it look so elegant and classy. I wore it with a pair of jeans and black ankle boots and this will also look amazing with all black or a pencil skirt and a nice sweater.



Do you wear faux fur coats in fall and winter?



Shop these looks

 
       White faux fur coat*                 Black and white faux fur coat*


No comments