Pastel dresses for bridesmaids

The wedding season starts in September here in Cyprus and it's a beautiful season to plan a garden or a beach wedding. Cyprus is a popular destination for weddings with plenty of seaside venues to host a special wedding day.


Today I partnered with AW Bridal UK to bring you the latest news for your special day, from brides dresses to accessories and decoration.

I remember when I got married last year, I didn't want a theme but I wanted a simple dress and simple but elegant decoration. I chose white roses for my decor and wedding bouquet and I chose the most beautiful romantic lace dress to wear on my special day.

I love pastel colors for weddings and today I have some options I really love.

Here are my picks (allure bridals):


pink maxi dress                                   mint maxi dress


lilac maxi dress                  peach backless dress


yellow short dress               v-neck short dress





crystal headpiece                                   leaf headband



mrs brides rope                     bow & crown rope



chiffon cape                                  lace jacket


faux fur jacket                               pink cape


Do you like pastel colors for weddings or do you prefer brighter colors?


*This post is in collaboration with AW Bridal Uk.

No comments