10 Minute Makeup


When you wake up at 6am every day and you have to be at work at 7.30, you don't really have much time to get ready.  I always prepare my outfit the night before, and also my lunch for the next day. Usually, every morning I have about 10-12 minutes to apply my makeup.
I wish I had more time, but I cannot wake up earlier, I need my sleep!

1I always start with a clean face and apply my moisturiser.  Then I apply my Garnier BB Cream or the Garnier Miracle Skin Cream (this is what I am using now).  I avoid using a heavy foundation in the morning because my face gets very oily during the day and I hate it when I am at the office all shiny and glittery! haha..

2 I use concealer under my eyes in a triangle shape and blend it under my eyes and along my nose.

3 I apply a loose powder to keep the shine away and avoid getting oily during the day.  I also apply my blush or bronzer and sometimes when I have 1-2 minutes more or if I am feeling it I use a highlighter in my cheeks.


4♥ I then apply an eyeshadow in a light shade, I always prefer not to have a heavy eye makeup during the day. Essence has great and affordable options for everyday makeup.  Next, I use my liquid eyeliner to draw a soft winged line and I usually use a black eye pencil in my waterline.


5♥ Last, I apply my favourite lipstick for the day. Choosing my lipstick depends on my mood, my outfit and I try to wear a different one each day. Oh, the struggle....! These days I wear pink lips every day, I am all into pink at the moment as the weather is slowly getting warmer.




What products are you using for a quick everyday makeup?

19 comments

  1. I don't know how you get up so early!! I already reach for a Mac paintpot if I'm in a rush because they're much easier to apply instead of messing around trying to do a smokey eye before I leave!

    Love, Maia
    www.maiacreed.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. For really quick makeup I like something lightweight like the Bourjois healthy mix serum and a cream blush, bit of mascara, tinted brow gel and a sheer lipstick or balm :) x
    http://www.secondswatch.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, when I get up as early as that, I couldn't care less about my makeup :D But when I do have to look a bit better and don't have a lot of time, I don't even do all the steps you do... I usually just apply my bb cream, a compact powder, some blush and a mascara... Great post xx

    http://beautypeptalk.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I totally get you girl I am with you in this. Waking up early morning is very hectic but we beautiful girls can manage it. You have a nice routine that you can do in 10 minutes :) I also wear very light eye makeup during the day :) xx
    www.ambiinwonderland.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, your makeup routine is seriously impressive! I take 40 mins to do my makeup every morning - my skin is really bad so I need a full foundation routine every time! <3 I agree with you though, concealer and eyeliner are a must! x

    Kay
    http://www.shoesandglitter.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would hate getting up that early, great morning routine you have though!

    www.itszee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow I can't believe you only need 10 min for this, I wish I was that fast. My daily makeup routine only consists of applying mascara, concealer and doing my eyebrows. xx

    113-things-to-say.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. This sounds really good, similar to my routine. Gemma x
    www.jacquardflower.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. You have perfect routine for morning. I don't like to apply too heavy foundation either.
    Nina
    http://www.ninasstyleblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ha, when I used to work, I had an hour commute so I didn't have much time to get ready. I even used to curl my hair at night and since my curls held and put on my makeup super fast too.

    Nereyda│ This Girl Is Obsessed

    ReplyDelete
  11. I salute you with every inch of respect that I have in my body. I can't do it, just my mascara alone will take me 10 minutes because I need to build it up. I think the quickest I can get it done is 20 minutes. LOL!

    Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
  12. You're fast! Love the Essence bits!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm very impressed that you can do a makeup routine that includes winged liner in ten minutes! I usually just go for a cream shadow and loads of mascara if I'm in a hurry! x

    Kate Louise Blogs

    ReplyDelete
  14. I get up at 5:30 every morning but I'm no morning person at ALL! So it takes me FOREVER to do my makeup! My mascara alone takes me more than 10 minutes! LOL! Huge props for getting ready so fast, I wish I could do it!
    xo, Lily
    Beauty With Lily

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great makeup tips! Perfect for when you have to get out of the door!
    xo, Whitney and Blaire
    Peaches In A Pod

    ReplyDelete
  16. i loved how u used just drugstore <3

    www.peachplz.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I've started using my Garnier BB cream a lot more now as the weather is getting a bit warmer. It gives my skin a nice break from all the high coverage matte foundations I'm used to wearing all year!

    Roxie |The Beautiful Bluebird

    ReplyDelete