Valentine's day - what to wear



Valentine's day. This special day that millions are celebrating. I always loved this day but I am a believer that we must celebrate love every day, not only this special day.

Fun fact: every year on this day, approximately 150 million cards are exchanged, lovers all over the world express their love to each other and what is more romantic than writing a few words to your other half?

Today I have some outfit ideas for this special day, in collaboration with SheIn. But all these outfits are not your 'typical red and romantic' outfits you would expect to wear but I thought tit would be fun to do a Valentine's day outfits post with a twist, something unique and different.




This beautiful multi-colored pleated skirt* is fab for this day. The material is chiffon and lightweight, I can see myself wearing this skirt a lot in spring and summer. I paired it with this lovely black mesh top*  with a pearl detail on the sleeves, I think it elevates the whole look and makes it more romantic.




Now the next dress I would recommend wearing to your Valentine's day dinner is a red leopard dress*. Yes yes, this trend is still going strong for 2019 and since I love it so much, I had to pick one for this day. It is a shift dress in cotton that has a zip at the back and I paired it with black boots and a black clutch bag for my evening look.




Last but not least, this lovely pair of tiger print pants* for a more casual look. I love this pair so much and it's the comfiest pair of trousers I own. Beautiful material and a fun print, it has an elastic waist and can be worn with so many colors.

What are you wearing on Valentine's day?





This post is in collaboration with SheIn for Valentine's Day.

Use coupon SH4136(Extra 15% OFF, NO LIMITATION,valid until 2019.03.31)

No comments